pondělí 17. března 2008

Video sketches about famous people

Malysz and Totti: made by Honza and Tomáš

TOM: Good morning.

Honza: hello! Oh! Aren’t you Francesco totti?

Tom: yes I am and you are Adam malysz, aren’t you?

Honza: yes I am and how are you???

Tom: I am well thanks and you?

Honza: I am well too. and you won Italian world cup, didn’t you?

Tom: yes in as roma team I am successful. And I was declared the winner of prestigious European golden boot.

Honza: oh! Really?

Tom: yeah! And what your successes?

Honza: oh good ski-jumping is very good sport, but I am mostly on 3rd -10th standings.

Tom: why?

Honza: because now is more better ski-jumpers.

Tom: ok. I must go to airport.

Honza: ok. I go to bar on one small 12°.

Tom: yeah. I will have beer in Italy. Hello

Honza: peace


Žádné komentáře: